Sunday, May 24, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation


This my adorable niece who just graduated from kindergarten. I asked her to sit on the rock so I could get a picture of her and without being prompted she decided to put her hand under her chin!! What a cutie. I didn't get any good pictures of the actual graduation kindergarten. I asked her to sit on the rock so I could get a picture of her and without being prompted she decided to put her hand under her chin. What a cutie!!














My nephew wanted to join in on the picture taking...Look at the BLUE eyes. (he has a fat lip, because he had just gone to the dentist and while his mouth was numb he bit his lip and made it VERY fat...OOPS!)




ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!

This was also the day we celebrated our first wedding anniversary 5-20-09 NOT the date shown on the picture...Too bad Evan had to study for finals. Oh well he is done now for almost three months. I'm so excited...Bring on the HEAT!!







No comments:

Post a Comment