Here is the break down. Target has a promotion going on if you buy 5 certain Glade or Febreeze products you get a Target Gift Card for $5.00. Cool right. Imagine if you could use coupons to make your out of pocket expense very low. Well, you're in luck. All you need to do is find a "blinkie" machine that spits out coupons that say "buy one glade candle tin, get one refill free, (I've heard you can get them at Kroger (Fry's) and K-mart, among other places). I found two machines at Albertsons (59th Ave and the 101) you need to take 5 coupons that say "buy one glade candle tin, get one refill free". Then go to Target. There are $1.50 off one tin (or refill) inside the Glade candle tins. Since the tins aren't packaged you can open them and use the coupons on your order. Sometimes you can't find them because other people or the store takes them out (boo). Both the tins and the refills are priced at $2.50. This is what your order will look like.
5 Glade HOLIDAY candle tins-$2.50 each=$12.50 total
5 Glade HOLIDAY Candle tin refills-$2.50 each=$12.50 total
then use all 5 of your Buy one tin get a refill free- will subtract $2.50 five times=$12.50 total
then use 5 $1.50 off one tin- will subtract $1.50 5 times=$7.50
Your subtotal should be $5.00 (you'll have to pay Tax on the $25.00 original subtotal) then you'll get 2 -$5.00 Gift Cards for purchasing (which can be used on a FUTURE purchase, not the one you just made). It's like making $5.00!!!
Here's what my order looked like....
This is a nation wide promotion that is not advertised in the weekly flyers, but there should be signs at your local Target. Also remember it is only on the holiday scents, but even though the Apple Cinnamon was not with the holiday scents they rang up as part of the promotion. You can use the self price scanner to see if a particular item is part of the deal. If any of my AZ friends want to go shopping let me know, I'm always up for a trip!P.S did you notice the grocery store ads on the counter (not on purpose) I'm super excited for one particular deal this week. Fry's Market Place has Nature Valley Nut Clusters (my other obsession, discovered them when I had a coupon...LOVE THEM) on sale for $1.57 when you buy 4. Well I have some coupons for $1.60 off of one!!! That makes for free Nut Clusters!!! I was SOOO excited when I saw this I literally danced around my apartment! Yeah for free Nuts!!
I love your blog Amber. I just made one because Kristi did, but yours is definitely the cutest. I'm glad that you're coupon savvy, because I am not! Thanks for letting me know about that sweet deal on candles. I've been needing to buy some and this will totally save me money!
ReplyDelete