Friday, January 1, 2010

SNOW

December 22 we headed out of Sunny (well it was dark but you know what I mean) Arizona to head up to Evan's maternal grandparents home in Heber, Ut for Christmas. Since it had recently snowed we had to take the long route up to Heber through Las Vegas and the Hover Damn. After stopping at a rest stop for 2 hours near Ceder City, UT in the wee hours of the morning, having two sick children throw up in the back of the van, stopping for also an hour after we witnessed a Nissan Xterra drive off the freeway and roll 5 to 6 times and rushing to the aid of the miraculously unscathed four passengers then waiting to give statements to the police officer, we finally made it to Grandmas. The kiddos immediately wanted to play in the snow...so that's what we did! Evan making some snow balls to attack his brothers.
All bundled up
Evan's younger brother on top of his domain where he was throwing snowballs.
Yes he is wearing shorts in the snow!
Uncle Patrick giving Kallie a ride on the snow boogie
I love this picture, because put Evan and his dad have their eyes closed. Having dark brown eyes I never realized that blued-eyed people had such a hard time keeping their eyes open when it is bright outside. I have tons of pictures of Evan outside that look similar to this. I think it's cute.
Evan helping Wade put the carrot on the snowman's nose.
The finished product (which I didn't help with...I was taking pictures).The Boys
The first complete Norby family photo
Take two
Evan and his siblings

No comments:

Post a Comment