Friday, September 17, 2010

the "Move" has begun

I was putting somethings away in the storage closet and found some small boxes (perfect for packing heavy books). So I decided to make use of the boxes and pack of some of Evan's giant text books. Two boxes later you can barely tell I've packed anything up at all. Just an early reminder that you always have way more stuff than you think you have!
We also faxed in our application this week to live at Catalina Canyon Apartments in Tucson. We will be moving in 5 weeks:( The place looks nice enough. The best part is the friendly office staff (and the cheap rent...the price is over 100$ less per month than we are paying now) and biggest draw back is there is not a washer or dryer in the apartment unit and it is about 100 square feet smaller (YIKES).

1 comment:

  1. OMG I was thinking about moving today. I almost cried--I do not want to have to pack all our crap up again.

    ReplyDelete