Thursday, December 2, 2010

It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Norby family tradition calls for setting up the Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving, but since we were in Utah it had to wait a couple days. Luckily we live close by the to Walmart, where they sells trees. We marched right over there and picked out the perfect tree. My super strong husband carried it home all by himself. It took some work to fit it in the stand, but we got eventually got it to fit. Evan was not too pleased with the sombrero wearing Santa Clause I bought to commemorate our move down south, but he smiled with it anyways.

4 comments:

  1. You guys are awesome!! I need some quality Norby time : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys sure are missed!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have liked to see Evan carrying the tree...That's classic!

    ReplyDelete