| Brooke, Kelly, Holly, me, Liz, and Kristin |
Two days before graduation the school hosted a banquet for the graduates and their loved ones. It was fun to see all of our friends and celebrate together. The banquet was at a nice hotel in Glendale and we had a fancy steak dinner. The awards part was WAY boring. Evan and his buddy even snuck out for a good 15 minutes to watch the end of a playoff basketball game. One of the awards was some spouse memorial award. I turned to my friend sitting next to me and said something like, "what the heck kind of award is that?" Then they started describing who it was for and I realized it was for my friend sitting next to me. Her husband nominated her because she was such a supportive wive while he was in school. She totally deserved the award even if it did have a odd name.
| Bryan, Jon (not sure he got the memo to smile) and Evan |
| More of the ladies. I didn't realize how cute Kristin's tights were until I looked at the pictures, lookin' good Kristin! |
| The guys |
| Liz getting her award. Beware lots more blurry pictures to come of graduation!! |
Dang girl. you lookin good in that blue dress!
ReplyDelete