Thursday, December 13, 2012

It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Yay for December!  Since I'm not working with kids this winter, like I have the last several years, it has been hard to get in the Christmas spirit.  Evan bought me my favorite Christmas CD by the Carpenters, which has helped.  We also accidentally found a house nearby that has their Christmas lights synced to music.  I loved that!  Last weekend we went with our buddies, the Andersons, to the same farm we visited in October.  But instead of visiting the pumpkin patch we visited "Santa's Toy Land."  I really appreciate when people/organizations openly display Nativity scenes and other Christian symbols at Christmas.



Nora and Autumn
I love Autumn in this coat, I think it is so funny! She has a hard time standing up if she falls down . 


This one is for my dad!  He knows how much I love cut out face things.

We enjoyed the Toy Land, then hot cocoa and donuts, and the girls had fun playing on the play equipment.  It is fun to go on outings with other people not only for the company, but then we can trade taking family photos for each other ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment