When the twins were 4 days old we had "newborn" pictures taken. The photographer had never taken "twin" pictures so most of the shots are of them together. I hardly got any of them separate, which was disappointing.
I love this one of Evan and his babies. The pictures of me and the kiddos turned out awful. I mean, I understand that I would look puffy, but I also looked like someone hit me in the face! At least one of us was having a good face day.
Autumn's blessing dress that my mom made
I love the Kenzie captured Autumn's typical face she makes when I tell her to smile.




















Love ALL these pictures! Can't wait to see you all and play!
ReplyDeleteagain i cant wait to c u guys
ReplyDeleteNo, your kids could not possibly get any cuter.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures. I wish we live closer to McKensie.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are fantastic!!!
ReplyDelete