Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Winter Break

We had lots of Evan's family in town for Christmas break and enjoyed lots of great food, sledding, board games, jump house, Autumn attended her first movie in the theater (Big Hero 6) with her cousins, and we all took turns playing "clippy girls" with Autumn.
Patrick with is great posture and Violet
Twinner twinners

The best we could do at high noon...at least I look good ;)
The sun was so bright I told my nephew to keep his eyes closed and open them when I got to "three" but he kept making this face at three...I have at least a dozen pictures with that painful smile!
Cousins Cousins
Klinton and Maverick
Charlie and Maverick
Charlie and Autumn
I think these two got the most rides down the hill since everyone wanted to take a turn with them...they loved it.


painting the snow

Autumn's first day of primary.  She was so excited and didn't get nervous at all when I dropped her off.

4 months!!!
Both kiddos smile and laugh.  Maverick still hates the bath while Violet likes a good soak.  They both sit up assisted and pick their heads up while on their bellies.  Maverick rolls over front to back.  Violet likes to pick her feet up in the air and scoots on her back-abs of steal.  Both are sleeping better at night.  They only wake up once to eat, sometimes Violet will sleep all night (except for waking up 3 or 4 times because she lost her pacifier).  Both still have blue eyes.  They now grab at toys and Autumn's hair.


Maverick: Height: 24.5 in (32%) weight 12 lbs 12.5 oz (11 %)
Violet: Height 23 in (9%) weight: 11 lbs 6.5 oz (8%)
Autumn: 3 feet (24%) weight: 28 lbs (21%)

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so lucky to have family visit to spice up the cold winter days! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete