We are slowly starting a fall tradition of going to a pumpkin patch the second week in October. It just so happens that Evan has had that day off every year. And it just so happens it is unusually warm that weekend too. We chose a different pumpkin patch this year and it did not disappoint.
Autumn hasn't played with her "clippy girls" in over a week. I guess her 13 month long obsession is dying out. She now carries Merida everywhere (or for a second and then mom carries her).Violet is a doll...she'd be cuter if she didn't rip her pony tails out of her hair in the car, She was more interested in figuring out the lock and chain than in the animals.
Looking at the animals
Have I mentioned how face cut outs are one of my all time favorite things?! Violet does not share my love...She is pushing back against me.
Maverick found a gourd and was using it as a "drum stick"
We did the sunflower lane walk. Much easier than the corn maze since I could see over all the sunflowers!
Hay ride!
Hay ride with our "multiple moms". I'm holding a triplet of another mom there with us.
Not easy taking pictures of 4 sets of twins and a set of triplets!
We were very toasty and rested in the shade. All the kids love my water bottle.Maverick loves to point to things. When Evan comes home from work...Maverick points at him.
Autumn is sitting on the Pumpkin she chose to buy and take home. (Way cheaper than I thought it'd be!)
Grandma and Grandpa
Your kids are too adorable. I love how Autumn stays consistent with her fashion choice of wearing her sunglasses on top of her head.I can't wait to see you guys.
ReplyDeleteAutumn is looking more and more like you.
ReplyDeleteSo fun and so cute! I didn't know you knew the Perriton's!
ReplyDelete