My babies when they woke up!
The kids always get to open one present on the morning of their birthday and its always clothes. Violet got a pair of pants and two shirts and Maverick got three shirts. He was miffed that he didn't get any pants so he insisted on wearing his PJ pants all day.
It was really hard for Autumn not to have her birthday on the same day as Maverick and Violet. It felt a bit like Christmas, but only a few of us were celebrating.
We had a couple friends over for a play date. We had a scavenger hunt in the backyard to find some GOLDEN Oreos and golden chocolate coins.
Treasure map
Maverick only wanted a picture of his backside
Maverick and Violet got to try our Ice Skating lessons. They were so excited and wore their helmets on the ride over. I however was not impressed with the new teacher and the supervision on the ice so we ended up not signing them up for classes.
I found this cool edible gold spray for their cakes. Yes cakes. I've heard the thing that bugs adult twins the most is having to share a birthday cake, so this year I did two.
Violet's was suppose to have a "V" on it, but I messed it up. Oops
Violet got a throw back Fisher Price cassette player/microphone, Batgirl barbie, new sheets for her new twin bed, American girl (Target) from Grandma Pattie, and new gymnastic outfits
Maverick also got new sheets, a Cars Monopoly game, a captain America action figure, a new suit, a Transformer truck that hauls smaller "Rescure Bots".
Then we had ANOTHER scavenger hunt so the kids could find their gift from mom and dad.
Autumn reading a clue
We ended up at Grandma and Grandpa's house
They made this awesome treasure box
BIKES. Evan picked them out. We took the kids out to practice without training wheels and both of them picked it up quickly.
So fun! I love scavenger hunt for finding presents! Mavericks backside. ...hahaha they are such fun twinners!
ReplyDelete