Olive initially was resistant to rice cereal and baby food. I think with her reflux it didn't sit well. So we took a month or so off and tried again when she was closer to 6 months.
I took the kids to the Kiwanis house and voted. It was a bit hectic but we survived and everyone got a sticker including Olive.
One day I decided I was going to get rid of a bunch of toys so I got them all out to organize them. It ended up that we had more toys out and making messes than getting rid of any
Evan and I finally painted the guest room (navy) after a year of remodeling it.
Olive often does these Yoga poses.
Autumn's holiday music program was Thanksgiving themed. They sang a song about each of the traditional Thanksgiving foods
Olive not a fan of the jumper. Almost every time I put her in it she cries.
Olive sitting in the cart for the first time at Target. She was so in awe of her new view.
Olive's hair is great! We get lots of comments on it when we're out. She's like a baby chic!
No comments:
Post a Comment