We met up with our local twin group at my favorite pumpkin patch in Colorado. It was quite chilly until the sun decided to come out then it was hot. I decided to plan the twin trip when it was convenient for me which was a week day, but apparently it wasn't convenient for others because only a few other families came.
We took a hay ride, had a picnic lunch, played on the playground and went through the corn maze. We've never done the corn maze before but since my friend and Maverick wanted to so we went for it. It was a typically corn maze experience where the kids got hot, tired, and bored very quickly. I told Maverick if he complained he'd have to pay me back for the corn maze fee. He didn't complain.
Pumpkin Patch take two. Since Autumn was at school when we went with the twin group we went again when Autumn had a day off of school. I invited a few friends who have kids my kids' ages.
Lark and her best friend Dixie
Violet and her best friend Quinn (I don't have a picture of Maverick and his best friend, because they were off playing)
Olive was so obsessed with the wild chickens. I kept loosing her as she was chasing the chickens deep into the trees.
Hay ride
Phoebe
No comments:
Post a Comment