We decorated with "Lego" and "L.O.L" decorations.
Lark and Olive matching licking the cake bowl.
Because of Covid we can't bring treats in for the class. So I bought balloons to pick them up from school in. Also someone who works at the school explained to the kindergartners they have to use the urinals. Maverick is too short and has peed on his shirt more than once, including his new birthday outfit.I think this is one of my favorite cakes. Its a giant brown LEGO!
I made 6 cupcakes to go with my bunt cake for Violet. Olive snatched a cupcake off the counter without me noticing. So I put the rest of the cupcakes in a Tupperware. Olive found them again and snatch a second one and ate it even though they still weren't frosted!
Autumn has a very hard time on other people's birthdays, especially when it is two other people's birthday.It took several discussions to decide what to have for dinner for their birthday, but they finally settled on Cheese Pizza for Violet and Coco Crispies for Maverick.
Maverick got lots of Lego for his birthday and some art supplies.
Violet got some L.O.L dolls, a backpack and make up set.
Autumn decorated Violet's cake.
We played pin the head on the LEGO and then watched "Spies in Disguise" in the basement per Violet's request.
Violet:
Height: 3'9.67" 57th percentile
Weight: 42lbs 37th percentile
Maverick:
Height: 3' 10.75" 72nd percentile
Weight: 45lbs 9.6 oz 48th percentile
No comments:
Post a Comment