Evan all dressed up for our date to the Cheesecake Factory for our first wedding anniversary. We celebrated our anniversary a couple weeks late since Evan had finals on our actual anniversary May 20 and then we went out to San Diego for a wedding, but it was worth the wait we had a really good time. The weather was so nice out too, which is rare, so I'm glad we took advantage of sitting outside before it gets too hot. (I also really like the palm trees in the background)
Me at dinner and the Thai appitizer we ordered. Which was super good, next time (if there is a next time) I'll order that for my meal. Thanks to my aunt who gave us a gift card!
We asked the manager to take our picture and he was very tall hence the downward angle. Even still I think it is one of my favorite pictures of me and Evan.
ONE YEAR AGO!
Almost the same...just a little wiser now

We didn't save the top of our wedding cake since we moved to Arizona, so I made a mini-replica of our cake and we ate the top of the replica after dinner. I also put out the table cloth and runner that was used at our wedding reception.

See it is almost the same!!
Glad to see you started a blog! See you Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteSo happy to see you in blog land! Thank you so much for your little message yesterday; so special that you remembered. It was so wonderful to see you and meet Evan in San Diego; Jeremy and I are still talking about what a fun time we had and how great it was to visit with you guys. I hope we can do it again, sooner than later!
ReplyDeleteWith love-
Yay for blogs! I love it girl :)
ReplyDeleteGood work on the cake! You are amazing and Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteI love the recreation cake idea. Looks like you had a good anniversary. P.S. Your hair is getting SOOO long!
ReplyDelete