Sunday, November 15, 2009

Finals are OVER...for now

I love when Evan is done with finals! It's possible that I get more stressed out about his finals than he does. I got him a box of chocolate covered fruits from "Edible Arrangements" as a congrats on finishing finals/thank you for all your hard work gift. He now gets a two week break and then back to the books. Only two more quarters until he starts rotaions! Time really does go by so quickly, even when I count down the days until the next break!
Chocolate dipped heart-shaped pineapple, so cute right!

3 comments:

  1. Great job! Hope you can enjoy the next two weeks. Relax and have fun...no stressing, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber you are super cute! I have to start taking tips from you so I can be super cute. I was thinking about this the other day, you and Evan were married exactly 1 year and 10 days before Joe and I. So that means when Joseph and I are married for 1 year, you will be married for over 2! And then I was thinking Joe and I have almost been married 6 months (in about one more week) which means we have been married almost a year now, which means you have been married almost 2!!!!!! That is sooo crazy! Love you! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Evan and Amber (it's not easy being the wife of a med student). We are so proud of both of you! It looks like we will be in Scottsdale in February and would love to see you guys! Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete