Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Evan's Quarterly Break-Week One



Monday: We visited Evan's sister. This is Evan pushing our nephew on his bike. What a cool bike right?


Wednesday: We went to the Mesa Temple and did sealings. That was a first for both of us (besides our own of course).
Friday: Evan and I went to a driving range and hit a bucket of balls. We use to go all the time when we were dating, but haven't gone in a very long time. The driving range was not as nice as the one we use to go to in Orem. I felt very out numbered by all the men at the range. In Utah no matter what day we went on it always felt like "group date night." I guess that's what you get when you live in a college town.

1 comment:

  1. Of the three pictures of me up there i think my eyes are closed in two of them. The one where my eyes are opened, you can't see my eyes at all.

    ReplyDelete