Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A "Pear" of new Mommies

Saturday I helped put together a baby shower for 2 of my friends Cara and Tara. The theme was "A 'Pear' of New Mommies." We decorated with pears and another friend made an AWESOME pear/apple salad. The shower was in the morning so we had brunch type foods, muffins, fruit, juice, ect. The invites were in the shape of a pear, they turned out super cute. Cara is having a girl and Tara is having a boy so the the pear color scheme (greenish/yellow) was perfect for our gender neutral shower. (I can brag about how cute the "pear" idea was since it wasn't my idea, right?)
Here are some guests playing one of my favorite shower games, guess whose name is one your back. Notice 6-year old Kelsey in the photo. I highly recommend invited a 6- year old to your next get together. She was so helpful. Kelsey passed out the gifts and even helped be the timer for one of the games.

No comments:

Post a Comment