Monday, December 20, 2010

Paris, France

After a 13.5 hour train ride we made it to Paris. We saw all the major site plus some. Two of my memory cards are MIA, so a lot of my proof is missing, but I assure you we did it all. We had a great time and even made a few friends in the crowed hostels.

6 comments:

  1. Did I mention how jealous I am? I wish I were in WA right now so you could tell me all about it. Maybe for the parents' 50th we could leave all the chillen at home and go on a siblings and parents' only trip to Europe--you'll pay, you'll be rich by then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are one lucky duck! It looks like you had lots of fun! See you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How amazing. I can't believe you got to go to Europe. That's awesome! What an adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I had no idea you guys were going to Europe!! So jealous! Green with jealousy, really! My sister and I went to Europe about six years ago and toured for a month with a college group from Maryland. Way fun. Some day I will go back when we're not hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt. :) Looks like you guys had a great time! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a crazy trip, feeling a little jealous. If you ever need me to go with you, let me know, I'd be happy to accompany you : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Where have I been! You got to go to Paris?!?! How cool! I would LOVE to go there someday! Was it so awesome?! How are you liking Tucson?

    ReplyDelete