Friday, July 8, 2011

The all American Holiday

We had a great Fourth of July this year. We started out early with a drive down Provo Canyon to see the Freedom Festival Parade. Which did not disappoint-the whole family enjoyed it. Then we had a flag raising ceremony after we had grandma's scones. Then lawn games and Popsicles. And of course a firework show. Evan was giddy as a school boy. The Fireworks were the biggest home fireworks I have ever seen. The debris got everywhere and it even scared one of the not so little kids.









2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. I love the fourth of july. Good luck on your final year of school! If Evan is ever in Detroit for a rotation, have him call us and he can stay with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fourth of July in Provo! Glad you got to experience some of it! :)

    ReplyDelete