Friday July 8th was "Cow Appreciation Day." Which means free food at Chick-Fil-A, provided you make a fool of yourself and dress up like a cow. Don't worry it's not that embarrassing because EVERYONE who was there looked like they were headed to a costume party. Those not dressed up felt foolish, since they had to pay for their meal. HA!!
Sara and Evan
Sunday night Evan's sister and her kids came over for dinner. I made tacos. When uploaded this pictures I discovered one of the kids got a hold of my camera...I believe the following picture to reveal the culprit.And apparently this is how he views me...
After dinner we played a bunch of games. Including "rhino noes." Kallie makes quite the scary rhino!
You're such a fun aunt. And I love the utters. Andrea, Mike and Allen took the kids to Chick-fil-A during the sealing and said it was interesting...they weren't dressed up. Rex thought it was pretty cool.
ReplyDeleteBaha. Cute. Kinda awkward with Evan milking his utters there. Ha ha.
ReplyDeleteHow do you play rhino nose?