Q: "How are you feeling? Have you been feeling sick?"
A: "I'm good thank you. I was a little sick the first trimester, but nothing to complain about. I just ate a bunch and that kept me from feeling sick, which resulted in me gaining a third of my pregnancy weight in 2 weeks;). I can definitively tell that I'm pregnant. You know things like swollen feet (already? I know right!), acid reflex, and bigger boobs!"
Q: "Have you had any cravings?"
A: "Oh yeah! And it's so fun! Before I even knew I was pregnant I was craving tomatoes. They tasted like heaven. Other cravings have included salsa, pickles, olives, CHEESE-mostly Parmesan and mozzarella.
Q: "Did you want a boy or girl?"
A: "Evan was hoping for a boy first. I wanted a boy because I had a cute nursery in mind, but wanted a girl because my sister is having a girl a couple months before I'm due."
Q: "Do you have any names picked out?"
A: " NO! We had a couple boy names, but are struggling for girl names....but even when we figure one out we aren't telling! yup we are "THOSE" kind of people. I don't want your opinion or you stealing my name!!! Although we ARE open to suggestions."
Q: "Have you felt the baby KICK yet?"
A: "Yes! My 8-year-old niece kept reminding me that I should be feeling it soon. On August 1st I finally felt her kick. Evan got to feel her a couple days later when she was quite active. It is so fun to feel a little person moving around in there-Evan loves it too!"
Here are some pictures for your enjoyment...I love Belly pictures...It's cool to see the gradual changes!

Ok so not much belly growth in these shots, but I do have a little belly now...
Here is a picture of me before I was pregnant (on left) on April 11. Here I am (on the right) at the height of my eat everything I can get my hands on phase just a few weeks later on June 6...gained a little weight, just not in the belly;)
AHHHHH!!!! I'm so excited. We just found out today that we're having another girl too. I'm glad you're feeling great and so happy. Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! We are only maybe 1 week apart from each other. When is your due date? I can't believe you kept it a secret that long! Congrats! And so fun you are having a girl, I am too! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Amber! Little girls are just so sweet!
ReplyDeleteYay!! I am so happy for you!! I cant believe you held it in that long!! that is crazy... good for you!! So happy for you guys! Start couponing those diapers!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!!! we are so excited for you guys! wish we lived closer so our girls could be BFFs! love the pics & think your way of telling parents was so fun :D
ReplyDeleteAMBER!!!!!!!!!!!i am so excited for you! heather told you were expecting at the reunion and i about died. congrats!! so fun that you and heather are prego at the same time. love you!
ReplyDeleteWe are SO excited for you guys! I have craved both cheese and tomatoes in previous pregnancies, funny! I think you look beautiful and I LOVE not giving up the name! Can't wait to meet her!! We love you both!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! That's so exciting! :)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!! You are good at keeping secrets. We didn't tell Isaac's name either, and it was fun to have a secret just for us. And you look amazing!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSome suggestions:
ReplyDeleteAbigail (mom's choice for girl #4)
DeLoise (my grandma)
Delcena (my great-grandma)
Rosina (another great-grandma)
Henrietta (after my grandpa, this makes for a good middle name)
All the other good family names have been taken. I'll keep thinking tho.
You are the best secret keeper ever. I do not like keeping secrets. And I think Hannah already dibs Abigail.
ReplyDeleteYay! Yay! Yay! Yay!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Amber! I cannot relate to the secret-keeping thing. I can hardly ever wait past 8 weeks!
ReplyDeleteWhat belly miss Amber?!!! you are tiny!!! :) you look great! such fun pics,i'm way excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete