Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Eventful Weekend

This past weekend Evan and I took a tour of the hospital we plan to have the baby born in-that is if I don't try to upstage my sister who had her baby in the bathroom while trying to make it to the birth center. I was thinking of calling a cab to take me to the hospital, maybe my baby will get a cool birth story like baby Alice...Just kidding. The hospital it really small and very aesthetically pleasing from the outside. The rooms have big TVs in them that connects to the Internet, which I think was my favorite part. Then that night Evan and I went to a fashion show. A friend of mine at work models on the side so we went to support her. We got to dress up all fancy, which is always fun even if you are 31 weeks pregnant. Luckily my sister sent me this "sexy" pregnancy dress. I even won the grand price raffle, which included a salon style mini hair straightener, Aveda lip gloss, hairspray and hand relief lotion, a salon comb and brush, a necklace and earrings from one of the sponsors and a cup and straw from the host salon. I guess Evan's luck is rubbing off on me!

Sunday we participated in the primary program since we teach the CTR 6 class. It was fun to watch all the kids read their lines and sing the songs, even if one of the sunbeams screamed through all the songs so you couldn't hear the kids who were actually singing!

5 comments:

  1. that is definitely a very sexy prego dress! you look great amber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE DRESS!!! i'm glad you like your hospital. i've been preparing morgan for an emergency delivery (just in case lol & because all the books have a section on it). hopefully you'll make it there just fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress does not even make you look that fat. It's sexy curvy. I love that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that dress for my next future pregnancy. Where did you get it? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOKING HOTT IN THAT DRESS, MAMA! I love it! We teach the six year olds in Primary and we too had our Presentation on Sunday...so cute! I sat next to an almost-screamer haha

    ReplyDelete