Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Halloween

Evan's Dad's birthday is on Halloween. The night before Evan's sister made a lovely dinner for the family and I provided the entertainment. We made scary witch fingers (Pillsbury pizza dough rolled out really skinny with almond sliver finger nails and marinara blood sauce), caramel apples (my absolute new favorite fall tradition) and pin the nose on the Jack-O-Lantern.Since I work with kids I had a great excuse to dress up for Halloween. I wanted to do something pregnancy related-because who knows the next time I'll be 32 1/2 weeks pregnant at Halloween. So I dressed up as...


A Magic 8 ball. My friend Kendra helped me put it together...She is quite creative. I called her up one night and said "I want to be a magic 8 ball and you have to help me"! She came up with a clever way to make the fabric inside the shirt turn to have different answers on it. I only had time to make two answers so you either got a "No" or a "Yes." It was a fun costume and very comfy-I'm not a huge fan of discomfort these days;)

No comments:

Post a Comment