Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Year of the Wedding part III

Yes this is the year of the weddings. My good friend from high school got hitched November 4 on a beautiful golf course in Northern California and became Lauren Gordon.It was a beautiful and meaningful ceremony centered around God and love.
I love this picture of her...could she look any happier?
I didn't mean to take this picture so close up I was trying to get a shot of the couple...But I really loved her dress so I can't complain. I assumed when the invitation said the ceremony would start at 5pm that it would start until 5:30 so we showed up at 5 and sat on the back row...perfect for picture taking!
My dates. Since Evan was still in Florida I took another great high school friend, Kristi, and her husband, Joesph, as my dates to the wedding.
Yup really pregnant...33.5 weeks
I only got a picture of the cake...But the decorations were very classy...just like the bride

No comments:

Post a Comment