Sunday, December 4, 2011

Amber's Little Pumpkin

November 12 my "medical school wives club" threw me an awesome baby shower. The theme was "pumpkin." My friend called me up and asked what my feelings on pumpkins were...um I like pumpkins? I wasn't sure how I was suppose to answer, but they diffidently had a clear vision in mind. They decorated the tables with vases full of pumpkins and gourds, had yummy food for the brunch including pumpkin cinnamon rolls, passed out pumpkin seeds as the favor, and of
course this adorable banner as a decoration.
My camera batteries were dead so this is the only picture I have (which I took from my SIL facebook;).

We also played a few rounds of baby themed charades. My 8-year-old niece was fun to watch especially when she drew "going into labor" as her action to act out. I couldn't have asked for a better shower, great food and great friends-they really thought of everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment