Tuesday December 20 was Evan and my 5th anniversary of our first date, and subsequently our 4th anniversary from the day Evan proposed. I spent all day baking and cooking for the arrival of Evan's family and in the afternoon I got my hair cut. While I was getting my hair cut the lady of course starts some "small talk" and asks me about my plans for the evening (after she asks me, "oh you must hate your hair cuz it's so straight?") so I told her my husband and I were celebrating our 5th anniversary of our first date, by going out to ice cream, which is what we did on our first date. She wasn't too impressed-she thought it was cheesy or corny or perhaps both. Well I love to celebrate non-holidays, and any excuse to have Magnetic Mint from Sub Zero is good enough for me. I tried to get a picture at the ice creme place, but the lighting was awful, so here we are in the bathroom at home.
oh yeah, it was also my due date! Happy 40 weeks. I'm still not very uncomfortable, and with my huge torso, I think the baby is comfortable too so I suspect we'll meet her next week!
So, to keep the theme going, are you going to wait until Jan 20th to have the baby?
ReplyDeletei see baby alice in the background
ReplyDelete