Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas!!!

Evan and I made sure every nurse, CNA, and well basically anyone who came into our room to poke or prod us knew that we wanted to be discharged as soon as possible-almost to the extent that we were annoying them so much they would have kicked us out anyways. However the earliest they would let us leave was 24 hours. So early Christmas afternoon (good thing Autumn arrived early on Christmas eve:) we left the hospital and couldn't be more happy to go home with our healthy happy baby girl and spend Christmas with our family.

Little photo shoot while we were waiting for Cheryl (our rock star nurse that I'm sure was glad to get rid of us and our "know it all attitudes") to discharge us

First car ride! Man do I love that car seat. It is so easy to put on the base and the straps are way easy to adjust, so I never pinch little Autumn.

The Arizona cousins. They were so patient and waited for us to come home before they opened their presents.

The Norby's!!! My 13 year old brother-in-law counted all the presents...It was quite a lot!

Wade and Klinton helped open Autumn's gifts...it was pretty funny to see them open up a bunch of pink girl things. Klinton opened up a book from grandma Pattie and grandpa Brian and was disappointed that there wasn't any money in the pages of the book, like when he gets books from his grandma Norby.

Aunt Sara!

A Norby Family tradition, the eggnog toast. This year we toasted to Autumn!

Autumn's aunt Sara and Meagan's attempt at a mini photo shoot with Autumn in her Christmas Stocking.

4 comments:

  1. Cute stocking picture. And I also love my Chicco. I will have more children just so I can use that car seat more. It's also super easy to take apart to wash...no worries the time will come when you will need to wash it...a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Looks like you guys had a good time! And Autumn is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heaven sakes! Where have I been?!?! I have turned into the worst blogger ever because I didn't even know you were pg! CONGRATS, you two on such a darling, precious little angel!!! I'm so very happy for you! Yay!

    ReplyDelete