Evan had an interview for a residency today. So he told baby before he left that she must wait to arrive until Wednesday. Well he's home now so we are ready for her anytime! I'm 39 weeks today. My coworkers have a poll going so my boss keeps reminding me NOT to have the baby when I leave each night (she picked Dec 24). I still feel pretty good, so I'm ok waiting for her to be ready, but we sure are excited to meet her.
The nursery is not quite done yet. I still want a dresser and book shelf, but for now it's done.
GO COUGARS!!
Yes that is my Christmas bear swaddled in the crib! And yes that is a beautiful quilt Grandma Pattie made for baby Norby (yup still no name, but we're getting closer to picking one).
wow good thing she waited for evan! i was nervous when morgan left for colorado when i was on bedrest - so nervous!!! glad carly waited :) i love all the byu stuff in your baby room!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to meet her too! Can we call her your little cougar until she has a name?
ReplyDeleteyou look like you straight up just put a basketball under that sweatshirt! hopefully she is ready to come soon!
ReplyDeleteLooks cute. I tried putting all of Alice's stuff away when she went "over" as a threat...fine stay in there forever.
ReplyDeleteBut I see that the important stuff is written in Utah red!
ReplyDelete