Evan has been SO excited for Christmas this year, particularly for his train! Evan bought a train set and tracks the Christmas before he left on his mission. He hasn't been able to use it in 11 years. His parents drove here for Christmas so Evan and his train track were finally reunited. And let me tell you-these boys have been talking about it for weeks. Evan even went and purchased more track to expand it and made grids and charts for the track layout.

Look at those giddy faces!
The little boys were so patient while it took Evan and his brother several hours to set up the track plus a couple extra hours at the train store and hardware store.
Test run! They even made a tunnel and a mini-train station out of cardboard boxes.
After dinner we met up with Evan's Dad's cousin and her family at the Mesa temple and looked at the light display and manger scene.
After dinner we met up with Evan's Dad's cousin and her family at the Mesa temple and looked at the light display and manger scene.
It's nice that Evan is still a kid at heart:) I feel so bad for you that you're over your due date. That's the worst. I think you have a great attitude about it though, and I'm glad you're not too uncomfortable. I'm dying to see what your new addition looks like. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete