Friday was my last day of work. As you could imagine it was a little biter-sweet. I really enjoyed this job and I loved my coworkers, however leaving work means I'm just a little closer to becoming a mom-which I can't wait for. (My "due date" is Tuesday, but I have a feeling this little one is going to wait until after Christmas)Friday was also "Holiday Dress Up day." I've always loved dress up days. Can you guess who I am?
The Virgin Mary! There are a lot of Jewish kids at the club I worked at, so the kids kept asking me if I was a dradle! I did however learn how to play dradle with a first grader.
Evan has now been in medical school for 3.5 years. Which means he has not had a paycheck in that time frame....until last night. Evan's sister Sara is involved with a local theater company which also carols around Christmas time. The carolers were in need of another male voice so they asked Evan if he would join. They sang last night at a retirement community's dinning hall-and got paid for it! I found Evan's "costume" hanging in our closet and thought they mistakenly wanted him to dress as a pimp, but it appears that the holly on the side of the hat distinguishes him from a pimp and makes him a caroler!
The Coper Star Carolers!
Oh my gosh, that costume is awesome. Hope you are feeling okay!
ReplyDelete