Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I love Christmas

I love Christmas. I love trying out new things and going on new adventures. I love Christmas Traditions. I just love almost everything about this time of year! Evan and I tagged along with Evan's sister and her kids to a "train display." It was held at this man's backyard. Apparently he is a train collector and shows off his trains for a couple nights during the holiday season. It was almost like an amusement park. There were tons of people, lots of old people and little kids. It was fun to try something new.


Our nephew made Evan close his eyes while we were waiting in line to get to the backyard. They were so excited to show uncle Evan all the cool trains.

After our train adventure we went to a friend of Evan's Christmas party. It was fun to go to an "adult only" Christmas party. The next night we went to a Messiah Sing-a-long with Evan's sister and her kids. Her kids were really well behaved (mostly because they ALL fell asleep). It was really fun to hear the soloists and Evan and Sara each both their own scores and belted out the sing-a-long parts (I just tried not to make a fool of myself;)

No comments:

Post a Comment