Saturday, December 31, 2011

Delayed Tradition

In my family we like to play Bingo on Christmas Eve. I'm not sure how or why the tradition started, but alas it has stuck. I gathered "boobie" prizes (as my mom would say-why? Again I don't know) for months to play on Christmas Eve with Evan's family. Then Autumn decided to make her appearance, so we were a little busy and had to wait to play. Luckily there was still some family in town to share my tradition with.
The gang
So excited about her prize
Klinton got the prize everyone wanted to trade for, but he was happy with it and didn't want to trade.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun and busy week. I can't believe how active you were. I don't do anything the first week except sleep and sit in my recliner nursing. You're a trooper. Autumn is beautiful. I'm so glad she got here safe, and that nursing is finally working for you. Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete