We are getting closer to welcoming Baby Norby. We couldn't be more excited. Christmas will never be the same again-and we couldn't be more happy. Evan put together our stroller (which I love). All these little projects have seemed to creep up on me, but I finally feel like I'm getting a handle on all the misc things that need to be done before baby arrives. I thought that 9 months would go by so slowly so I spaced out all my chores so I wouldn't get to antsy. However these last few months have gone by so FAST...Oops. Good thing I have a husband to help me out! I love him so much and can't wait to see him as a dad!
Action shot!
Here I am 36 weeks pregnant. Every time I upload these pictures I realize I need to clean my bathroom mirror! Also all the markings on the mirror are from my nephew who wanted me to leave it on the mirror so uncle Evan could see it.
No comments:
Post a Comment