Saturday, December 31, 2011

Our week in review

Autumn had a big week!! First off she was born. Then she celebrated her first Christmas. Had a photo shoot with the Norby clan. Went to her first doctor's appointment. Started drinking real milk and having real poopie diapers. Had her first bath. Really learned to breast feed (thank you nipple shield). And yesterday had quite the outing at the mall so mom could do some major couponing at Macys and score lots of great outfits for her with Grandma Norby, mom, and dad.


ONE WEEK OLD!

(practicing for her professional photo shoot with my friend Sara from sarajohnsonphoto.com)

5 comments:

  1. What a busy first week of life! We've had a lot of the same activities going on around here. :) ps Autumn totally looks like you! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I'M obsessed with your family. So stinkin' adorable! (I think she looks a lot like you. And maybe her eyes will be like Kelsey's, where they change color depending on her clothes.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told you nipple shields were a God send. When will you learn to listen to me. And Autumn is a beautiful baby. Getting more so by the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful baby. I saved the last one for my computer if that's OK. I can't wait to come see her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is so cute!!! ps i love the post where you talked about the onesie & pants b/c morgan did the same thing over christmas break lol :) i should have taken a picture!

    ReplyDelete