Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter

We had a low key Easter. I tried to come up with some meaningful and clever ways to celebrate Christ and His resurrection, and got nothing. So we went to church and Autumn was an angel so I got a lot out of Church, which was perfect.
Autumn did get an Easter basket.
and wore a new outfit


Autumn was so good to let me take a zillion pictures of her in her new dress and squished into her basket. For a while...
It was cute I had to include it!
We did go over to Evan's sister's house for a lovely dinner. We even used the cool egg straws Evan's mom sent!

4 comments:

  1. Hahah so cute! The picture of her in the basket reminds me of Rex in his Easter basket

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pics! i'm surprised autumn is crying in the pic where she doesn't have to wear clothes lol. carly was jealous when she saw her easter basket though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness she is SO CUTE!! Love it

    ReplyDelete