Thursday, April 12, 2012

Suns Vs. Lakers

Our brother-in-law is involved in several muti-level marketing groups, the official energy drink of the Phoenix Suns being one of them. So he got us tickets to the Suns Vs. Lakers game in the "lounge" area. Standing room only. And they meant it. We couldn't see the court from the lounge because of the people sitting (where we weren't allowed too). There were couches in from of TVs though. Evan did find a poll to lean up against where he could see the tiny court. I guess it was the "leaning" that led to a couple 21-year olds hitting on him (while I was walking around with Autumn). They were baffled to hear he was 30 years old and even more baffled when he said he was at the game with his wife and daughter. I told him, "see THAT's why you should wear a wedding ring." He is just so irresistible;)

1 comment:

  1. Seriously? He got hit on wearing that shirt? He must be even more awesome than I thought.

    ReplyDelete