A family in our ward has season passes to the Ford Museum and Greenfield Village, so they took us with them. This weekend Greenfield Village was hosting an old car show. There is lots to do, turn of the century craft making (glass blowing, tin shop, ect.), historical buildings (like a court house wear Abraham Lincoln practiced law), old car rides, 99 year old carousel, and much more (but not enough overly priced food-I had to ask someone wear I could get something to eat.) We only planned to stay a few hours, but on the way out to the car Autumn fell asleep in Evan's arms. Since she fell asleep we decided to hang out a little longer. The pictures are out of order, but here is what we saw.
 |
| Autumn and Evan rode the Carousal. Autumn enjoyed it. |
 |
| Riding in a pink Flintstone like car. |
 |
| Phonograph demonstration. Henry Ford loves history so there are lots of historic buildings that have been moved to Michigan for our viewing pleasure, including this building where Thomas Edison worked. |
 |
| more Thomas Edison stuff |
 |
| old car |
 |
| This horse went up and down. |
 |
| Train |
 |
| I love this picture of her. Evan is always telling me he thinks her hair has red in it. I just don't see it, but there is no mistake in this picture it looks reddish. |
 |
| Train depot |
 |
| We are at the Museum in this picture. Evan took this picture. We are in an airplane. |
 |
| Peace. |
 |
| Coolest thing we did. We rode in an authentic (not replica) 1914 Model T Ford. |
 |
| I love Evan because he is such a good dad (not for his photography skills). Look at his face! He is always so excited to show and teach Autumn new things. Here she is on a weird old bicycle. |
 |
| I think someone just cut her off. |
 |
| YAY!!! The Oscar Mayer Wiener mobile. |
 |
| Evan liked this airplane...I'm sure you can see why. |
I love that last one of you and her with her arms up.... It's hilarious that she just let's you mannequin handle her and she still smiles!
ReplyDelete