Is it me or does the fact that Detroit does not have a sports team called the "Bears" not bother anyone? I mean we have Detroit Lions, Detroit Tigers we need the BEARS sorry the Red Wings and Pistons just don't cut it!
Any how, Evan and I went to a preseason Lions game last week. I got tickets from Scorebig.com where you name your price for tickets, like some of the travel sites out there. I would recommend to a friend. Two days after I bought the tickets I got a FedEX parcel with the tickets. They were only $14 each. Which I think is a great price considering we paid $15 to park. Good thing we got there early enough to see some of the big name players before the 3rd string guys were put in. We left after the third quarter because Evan wanted to watch the BYU game, so I'm not sure who won, but it was a very high scoring game. Some friends from Arizona (who also had nosebleed tickets) happened to be at the game it was fun to sit and chat with them.
so i was noticing the pic at the top of your blog & i said to morgan, "hey you should get some shoes like evan." he responded, "no, evan should get some shoes like me. i'm the coolest." i literally laughed out loud. well, there you have it. had to share because i thought it was hilarious.
ReplyDelete