Evan and I share a car. It's the worst. I take Evan to work about once a week so I can have the car to do errands. It isn't a big deal to take him to work, but it is a pain guessing what time he'll be done and when he needs to be picked up (it usually involves a lot of waiting around). Anyhow last week I decided to barge in on my friend, Charidee, who lives right by the hospital and wait it out for Evan. It worked out rather nicely. So last night after I picked Evan up from work we went to Charidee's house. She fed us. Then we decorated eggs...
I had a feeling Autumn would make a mess so I brought an old shirt for her to wear.
This is Autumn sticking her hand in the shaving cream. It was used to get a fancy marble effect on the eggs. I'm pretty sure it was from Pinterest. It was fun, but doesn't hold the same nostalgic feelings as good old PAAS.
Enjoying the shaving cream painting...
A little too much. I'm sure I'm saying something like, "not in your mouth!"
Evan thought Autumn looked like a ghost from Zelda that just hovered around, because you couldn't see her feel while walking in my shirt.
Time for the good 'ol PAAS. Autumn was not very delicate with the eggs, but I think she really liked splashing around.
(check out her eggs in the carton, most of them are missing parts of their shells;)
Autumn and her friends, McKenlee and Ainslee.
Evan thought Autumn looked cute today so he took a picture. She looks like she working the runway, but really she's galloping towards the camera.
1. I liked that Autumn's bow matched her over-sized shirt.
ReplyDelete2. Autumn does look cute. I'm glad Evan took a picture.
It's the perfect action shot! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI love that last picture! What a cute moment to have forever. What a cutie pie...I can't get over how cute she is!
ReplyDeleteLove the ghost! I can totally picture that! And what a spynky little fashionista she is!
ReplyDelete