Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Another one of those photos

Oh my Autumn bottom!  She is so full of spunk.  Yes, sometimes I wish she would sit on the floor and play with a bucket of rice for 30 minutes so I could clear off the kitchen table that has squished peanut butter sandwich, gram cracker-strawberry-water paste and whatever that goop is that the Tornado Autumn created 2 hours earlier, but I am so grateful she is not boring. 
The following photo just about sums up our days lately!


1. I am SO ready for Spring.  After Autumn spilled cinnamon all over herself while we were making oatmeal cookies I changed her into this super cute romper.  Since it is still way cold I put this sweater on top of her bare shoulders. (I'm sure she'll be wearing this a lot this summer IF it ever gets warm and you can see the full cuteness of it.)

2. Autumn is OBSESSED with shoes.  She loves to sit on the floor and put her own shoes on (always on the right foot, but can be a left or right shoe)  She also tromps around the house in mine or Evan's shoes as well.  It is super funny to watch her "run" in my wedges.

3. I decided to mix it up today and try a new activity.  Painting Autumn's toe nails.  I used the quickest drying paint I have.  I only got one foot painted before I gave up.  All that blue on her hands is nail polish;)  (I later got her other toes painted and she kept trying to eat it off.  Silly girl!  I think she was doing it because she was getting a reaction out of me.

4.  It is near IMPOSSIBLE to get a picture of this very active girl who is in love with looking at videos of herself on my camera!

4 comments:

  1. very cute. i like the shoe story. i was thinking about painting carly's toes, but then wondered if it would end up on the carpet (i didn't think about her hands lol). carly is similar - i can get pictures of her, but once she spots the phone, she wants to play with it & she loves looking at pics & videos on the phone too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait for the second...Alice sits very still and plays well by herself because she has such a demanding older sibling...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute!! I love it. Isla still will not let me paint her nails!!

    ReplyDelete