Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Utah part II Cal's wedding

My cousin Calvin got married the weekend after Noah's graduation so Autumn and I decided to stay and just combine all our trips together...especially since we already had a trip planned to visit my sister in North Carolina.
The happy couple, Elizabeth and Calvin Roberts.  They got sealed in the LDS Bountiful temple.
Autumn getting bored of taking pictures after the ceremony and playing in the flowers.
My mom and her mom....why I didn't get a four generation picture I'm not sure-especially since my outfit totally coordinated.
Autumn eatting her "happy pills" aka M&Ms
Brad, Calvin, and Noah: freshmen roommates
I thought it was totally funny that the bride helped snap a photo of the boys.
At the luncheon after the wedding.  Autumn took out her braids and gave herself "cra hair" as she says-Also attempting to do the Marilyn over the air vent.
I love when groomsmen are all dressed up and I especially love argyle.  My cousins were confused why they had to wear matching socks if no one could see them and no one took pictures of them...so I helped them out.
My mom meet up with some neighborhood friends from when she was little and they decided to "crash" the wedding.  It was so funny to watch my mom straight up giggle with her gal pals.
This is what Autumn did practically the whole reception...eat mini cupcakes...or rather lick the frosting off of them.
more licking...
Smiling while in the receiving line
Autumn asking for yet another cupcake.
Autumn waiting for the bouquet toss with the bridesmaids...and Rachel who inadvertently matched perfectly with bridesmaid's dresses.
Autumn "caught" the bouquet.  All the girls just stood there as they watched it drop on the floor then someone picked it up and handed it to Autumn.  It was pathetic!
My cousin Cameron also "caught" the garter.

This is aunt Traci trying to be sly and getting a picture of Rachel and Noah together.
Here is Autumn sometime after the wedding with my grandma Dorthy.  They are such great hosts and don't mind Autumn being a 2 year old at there house.  Autumn insisted on climbing up the counter and using the hose thingy to "waA hands"

2 comments:

  1. Happy pills...hmmm, did Traci give them to her? Love all your pictures, glad you took a "vacation."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Mackenzie, I thought the exact same thing! And Rex straight up stripped down and climbed in that exact sink once when he was about that age and we were staying at Grandma's house. They are good sports.

    ReplyDelete