Saturday, May 10, 2014

Easter

Evan had time off YAY!  So we went to visit his sister in Arizona.  I was really excited for warm weather, Evan was scared he would die of the heat.  I thought it was perfect-Evan survived.  We celebrated Sara's birthday at a fun Japaneses cook in front of you restaurant.  We had Easter together.  The kids hunted for their baskets, did and egg hunt, and looked all cute-matchy matchy at church.  We took the little kids to an awesome park and splash pad.  We all went to a bounce place.  Evan and I visited the new Gilbert Temple.  The boys loved playing catch with Evan and they even went swimming one day.
After the egg hunt.  Sara had the kids eggs organized by color...such a good idea.  No fighting or "evenness".
Autumn isn't allowed to take her blanket outside...so she puts it under her shirt so it doesn't get dirty.
Kallie and Autumn in matching skirts that I made.

Cousins-6 months apart.
Gilbert temple...we also go In-N-Out afterwards!

This is Klinton, making sure that I got the picture of him catching the ball.
Autumn blowing bubbles with her cousins.
The little kids took 2 baths a day...because it was so much fun.  Charlie even let Autumn help wash his hair.







Saying good-bye to Patrick, since he will have moved by the time we get back to WY.
Autumn so so excited to go on the "trip" and ride on the airplane.  She even wore her Boeing airplane shirt.
Before the Easter fun began.
Autumn's haul...a new (so so be jealous cute swimsuit and sunglasses)

Hunting for her "pink" eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment