Thursday, September 18, 2014

Hanging in there

We survived another week.  My mom left a couple days ago.  The babies slept 5 plus hours last night.  The pumping is working out great right now.  It is nice to have someone help with the feedings and I'm producing milk like a cow.  It is tough to get two babies to sleep and eat at the same time as each other, but we're working on getting them on the same schedule.  The toughest part right now is giving Autumn enough attention.  
 The usual
 Play time
 Maverick
 Violet in the outfit I came home from the hospital in after I was born.
 Maverick
 Autumn's favorite activity as of late...drenching her doll's hair in de-tangler and water.
 I needed to do something non-baby related, so my mom and I made this "Fall" wreath.  GO COUGARS
 Autumn loves her siblings.  She is so cute with them,  however she needs to be watched closely.  She is a little too loving sometimes.
 On day I freaked out.  I totally yelled at Autumn because she wouldn't let me do her hair.  Then I started balling because I yelled at her so harshly.  So that afternoon these flowers were delivered from my sweet husband.  This is only the second time ever that he has given me flowers since we've been married, so that goes to show you what a mess I was that morning.
 Violet
 Saying goodbye to Grandma ;(

 My mom was washing the sheets, but this is kinda how I feel about life right now.  
 Autumn and grandma playing "church".  Which apparently means putting stickers on pieces of paper.
 Autumn is hard to photograph..unless apparently you don't need her in the photo.  The quilt my mom made for Maverick.
 Violet's quilt
Autumn cuddling with Violet

5 comments:

  1. I love those baby quilts and the wreath. But seriously I am in love those 3 babies of yours. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that mold growing on your BYU wreath?
    Oh, and yes, I have the world's most beautiful grandchildren, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your life picture.... It should be a parenting meme... I'll work on that. I am happy to borrow any of your children for a yr or so. Whatever works for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back to your life picture... I just noticed the third child is Autumn's baby... Where's your other kid?!

      Delete