Tuesday, February 17, 2015

5 months with twins

It is hard to remember to eat.  My new year's resolution is to eat lunch.  So far I've done ok.  I went to a church activity where we talked about healthy eating and had a mini-class on "green smoothies".  So now I make one every day sometimes twice a day.  Autumn will eat one variety I make.

It is hard to remember to take pictures.  So here is one of Evan and the girls.
One of Autumn's favorite things right now is putting on her dress ups and dancing...so Violet and Maverick joined in the fun one day.


Seriously whoever says it is hard to find cute clothes for little boys, doesn't shop at the right stores.  I mean come on- look how handsome my boy looks.
Maverick trying really hard to watch some football with daddy.
The twins often hold hands...and kick each other.  The best thing about twins is trying to coordinate their outfits.
The twins are five months.  When I attempted to take pictures I asked Autumn to get them to laugh...So I ended up with a bunch of pictures that look like this...
She just clobbers them.ALL.THE.TIME.  Most of her "time-outs"  are as a result of squishing Violet.



Violet rocks the mohawk



Both kiddos still have blue eyes.  Both kiddos rolled from back to front on January 27th.  Maverick was first.  He was SOOO close for over a month.  Then he finally got it.  Violet never seemed too interested, but four hours after Maverick did the "trick" she did it too.  Nothing better than a healthy dose of competition.  Maverick sucks his thumb now when he sleeps.  Both kiddos are sleeping really well.  I hear them chirping at night, but overall they do great.  Violet got a mild form of pink eye.  It was really sad, BUT it cleared up her clogged tear duct...and then I got the pink eye...in both eyes.  Maverick moved up to size 2 diapers, Violet is still in ones.  They both like to be apart of the group and sit in their Bumbos while we eat/play at the table.

2 comments:

  1. Can't get enough of them!!! Love the 5 month pictures and maverick wrenching to see the tv!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't get enough of them!!! Love the 5 month pictures and maverick wrenching to see the tv!

    ReplyDelete