Tuesday, May 26, 2015

#PrestonandHannah2015

The twiners and I took a road trip to Utah for my little sister's bridal shower.  The trick to traveling with kids is...don't make stops.  Just get there as fast as you can.  I stopped on the way there at an almost abandoned gas station.  then pulled up about 100 feet to the bathroom.  When I opened the door to put the kids in the stroller I found this...

The babes with their older cousin Henry.  (Maverick Left)

 We went to the Payson temple open house
My brother Noah was a good sport and carried Violet the whole way...even through the hour + long wait to get into the temple.
Bridal shower time...Korey even matched the theme of the shower.






I didn't realize how much my grandma and her sister looked a like until that day!
2nd cousins
Sisters


 The girls went shopping to find Hannah some wedding shoes.  And we found them within like 15 minutes...but we still took like 2 hours at the mall...how does that happen?
My sister thought we were a spectacle so she kept taking pictures...I just thought it was normal.

2 comments:

  1. That Voilet. So naughty. And we look good with our stollers, plus it's Utah. It's not like people haven't seen a stroller before.

    ReplyDelete