Saturday, July 18, 2015

The usual

This is a usual occurrence in our household.  Maverick takes something from Violet.  She cries (sometimes) and he looks all innocent.
Luckily, Violet is easily going and usually will settle for another "toy"
I took the kids outside one afternoon to play (which doesn't happen very often since we don't have a fence in the front yard).
She got into Autumn's bowl of black berries before I could stop her and right before "picture time".

I bought these Little Tike cars at a garage sale for $10 each.  I was only going to buy one, but I'm glad I got all three!
Autumn being bossy






Cow Appreciation day at Chick-Fil-A.  The twiners were dressed up too but I didn't get a picture of them.
We've had road construction on our street going on 3 weeks now.  We haven't been able to park in front of our place for 2.5 weeks.  It is SO annoying.  I feel a bit guilty complaining, but hauling 3 kids down the street just to get to the car is a hassle. Plus it always seems like they are extra noisy at nap time.  Although it doesn't seem to affect the babes too much.
But they do like to look out the window at them (and yes that glass is filled with their finger prints).
Getting into things...again

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are adorable and Maverick keeps looking more like Rex.

    ReplyDelete