Bachelorette party. We left late and hit traffic so we only had time for nails. Then Hannah and I headed to the park for some yoga while Jess and Heather went to the wrong address and missed the whole activity.
After yoga.
The day before the wedding we spent hours preparing food and ironing. Seriously I think Heather ironed for 3 hours and I probably ironed for another 1.5 hours.
We did "his" and "her" favorite foods at the reception. Hannah's table had veggies with hummus, fruit kabobs, and quinoa salad. Preston's table had donut holes, Reesse's Puff cereal, and cheese cake. It turned out really cute.
Rehearsal dinner.
Uncle Tom and Aunt Tracy
Aunt Sandie, Aunt Laurie, G-ma Dorothy Robins, Cousin Jessica, Hannah
It was a beautiful locationSisters
Hannah and mission companion Tyler
The happy coupleParents of the Bride
They had a short little program with a cute slide show. Then they had Preston's friend give a toast. I thought...wow, that wasn't fair and with a little egging-on from my other sister, I interrupted the program and gave a roast for Hannah. They tried to tell me that I couldn't but I insisted and was quite embarrassed when they opened up the toast to everyone. Oh well it added some drama.
The big day had finally arrived! My baby sister got married.
Mrs. Alexander's dress
Our cousin stopped by for a bit and helped her get dressed
Hannah's "three white dresses": Baptism, wedding, and blessing
Waiting for family pictures
The kids hunting for marshmallows while waiting to take pictures
Violet doesn't like to crawl these days instead she likes to finger walk.
Autumn said, "Mom it's like we're a train. CHOO CHOO"
Waiting for the bride. She was so quick. It was the shortest time ever waiting for a bride to come out.
three cousins singing "ring around the rosies"
Mr. and Mrs. Alexander. When my mom came out of the temple I started looking for Hannah's photographer and couldn't find her. I started to panic...then all of a sudden they were coming out of the temple. I threw my camera at my cousin and told her to snap some pictures.
.
This is my I was so "freaked out" face..,her photographer was there...I just didn't see her.
Autumn really wanted to hold Hannah's dress
I made Hannah take down her train so the nieces could be "Flower girls". It was adorable everyone was taking pictures.Our awkward Prom photo at the reception.
My sister and I think our cousins (from different sides of the family) would be cute together. So we introduced them. We made them sit at the "first date" table. Hannah got the table and chairs from where she and her husband had their fist date and the dominoes they played too. I thought that was a cute touch.
And here are some of the guys decorating the get away car...let's just say the more you don't want someone to decorate your car the more it'll be decorated. Also don't park right in front of the house if you seriously don't want it decorated.[The mastermind on the right (Greg Baker) called this his magnum opus finale. He bought a car horn attached to our brake light for our wedding]
Sod
After getting smashed in the face with the cake.
Hannah and Preston are both big University of Utah fans...And Hannah has an extreme hatred for stick figure families on cars...so naturally....
First dance
Hannah launching her bouquet
The car in all it's glory
The get away sparklers....Preston's friend also lit some huge fireworks [Editor's note: It was a 14 shot cake from phantom fireworks]. It was a great send off... until he saw the car. It took about 5 minutes to make it street legal again. Preston was not impressed. He was anxious to take Hannah to an undisclosed location. All-in-all, we had a great time. We were way tired, but it was worth it. Always great to be with family.
These are great pictures. I am very impressed that you got all 3 girls looking in the same direction. I also like the shot of the girls and the capitol bldg in the window reflection. And we'll want to save the pensive shot of Alice by the temple for her wedding.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun pictures!!! Amber you look awesome for having 1 yr old twins!!!
ReplyDelete