Friday, May 13, 2016

Fourth Child

I thought I would post some updated pictures of Lark...and realized there aren't very many.  Oh I'm sorry fourth child, however it makes it much easier to blog!  Lark is my favorite baby.  That might be because I didn't know what I was doing with Autumn and was basically afraid of her.  Maverick cried all the time and had no patience.  Violet was a calm baby but unfortunate for her guilty by association.  Lark is so angelic.  I've never been too mushy about babies, but this one is different.  She is so easy to love and so easy going.  And now that nursing is easier...she is pretty perfect.  

Autumn requested that we do a photo shoot with their matchy matchy shirts.  Maverick was all about it.


 Violet was not...



 Grandpa Brian came for a few days!
 Grandpa David got back from Phoenix and came to meet Lark
Grandma Pattie with the quilt she made for Lark
She looks so different now that her puffy checks are gone

I love pictures of daddy's with their kids.
Violet and Maverick looking in on their sister.  Moments after I took this picture Violet learned how to get all the way in the crib!  These squirrels have to watched very closely.
Autumn drew this picture of Lark (on the left wrapped in a blanket, in her bassinet), Violet (with hair in her face), and the little guy is Maverick
Sister cuddles! Autumn likes to call her Lark-a-dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment