Friday, May 13, 2016

The final week

The final week of pregnancy is probably the longest week ever.  Not just because you are tired and really pregnant but EVERYONE reminds you that you are indeed still pregnant.

 We had a warm Saturday and Evan, the kids, and Evan's parents worked in the yard all day.

 DUE DATE: April 10th...Autumn got in the habit of asking the new baby "When are you going to come out???"

 Autumn is our resident fashion coodinator...She loves to pick out everyone's outfits...and she loves being "matchy-matchy" with Violet.  (Typical morning do for Violet)

 My mom came into town Wednesday night.  My family was placing bets on how long my mom would be in town before I had my baby.  Before going to bed that night I gave my mom lots of instructions on how to care for the kids, what they eat etc.  In the morning I was still pregnant, and the next morning, and the next morning....
 I had quite a few social engagements that weekend which I didn't play on attending since well...I was 40+ weeks pregnant, but I kept being pregnant.  So Friday night I went out to dinner to celebrate a friend's birthday.  On Saturday I went to a baby shower and a first birthday party for a friends' kid.
40 weeks and 6 days pregnant.  That night I went to bed early-ish (after I finished painting my nails of course) because I felt like I had the flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment